Happy New Year
ACS, Inc has completed testing for the bridge over Road 27 in Fresno, CA for the High Speed Rail Project.
Testing on one of the many bridges for the new high speed rail has been completed.
ACS, Inc recently awarded GGL testing for Malcolm Drilling for Lower Berryessa Creek
ACS, Inc has been awarded the contract to provide Gamma-Gamma logging for Malcolm Drilling for a job located at Lower Berryessa Creek in San Jose, Ca. This job will include the testing for over 100 piles.
ACS, Inc. is providing vibration monitoring for Balfour-Beatty at Rinconada Water Treatment Plant
ABE Construction Services has been selected to provide vibration monitoring services for Balgour-Beatty during their work at Rinconada Water Treatment Plant located in Los Gatos, Ca.
Abe Construction Services, Inc. specializes in the following testing and analysis services:
- Dynamic Pile Testing using the Pile Driving Analyzer (PDA)
- CAPWAP Analysis
- GRLWEAP Wave Equation Analysis
- Pile Driveability Analysis
- Static Pile Capacity Analysis
- PIT (Pile Integrity Testing)
- Vibration and Noise Monitoring
- SPT Energy Measurements
- CSL (Cross-hole Sonic Logging)
- GGL (Gamma-gamma Logging)
- Becker Testing